Speaking Topics Presented at Your Location or Virtually
Overlooked Beginnings of Racism
- Understand why racism continues generation after generation and how to break this pattern.
- Learn to include compassion when communicating about racism.
- Discover unrecognized political action that can reduce the development of racism.
- Expand your influence and effectiveness by using what you learn..
- Give your life more meaning and purpose.
- Recognize the connections between early adverse experiences and cultural beliefs and values.
- Create other personal and social benefits.
Prevent Violence by Confronting Its Origins
Every tragic American murder is a symptom of a larger problem. We are one of the most violent developed countries in the world. For example, one out of four women will be assaulted by a partner in adulthood.
What part of the problem lies with the environment and what part lies with the antisocial individual? Are violent people born or made? Do events that occur before we can remember matter? What is our natural behavior and what affects it?
This speaking program explores these questions, our society’s attitude toward human nature, and what that means for individual and social development.
Animal and infant experiments, brain development studies, amazing anecdotes of infant behavior, practices of other cultures, and related work support recommendations that facilitate the creation of a peaceful society and more.
This surprising information challenges us to question some of our cultural assumptions and reflect more deeply on who we are and who we can be as individuals and as a society.
- Learn specific principles that can improve the quality of life for your family, friends, and society!
- Understand why the cycle of violence keeps repeating and how to break the cycle.
- Be empowered to question conformity if it does not serve us.
- Feel more compassion for yourself and others!
- Discover political action that can reduce the development of violent behavior.
- Recognize other significant personal and social benefits.
- Connect to others and give your life more meaning and purpose.
Unrecognized Roots of Political Behavior
- Discover ideas that can improve satisfaction with political experience.
- Recognize what cultural beliefs and values contribute to political conflict.
- Understand why political behavior is difficult to change.
- Realize how to examine cultural assumptions that do not serve us.
- Expand your influence by sharing your new understanding of political behavior with others.
- Create proposals for political action that can reduce the development of political conflict.
- Reduce the potential mental health problems in your family, friends, and society.
- Discover ideas that increase compassion for yourself and others.
- Recognize what cultural beliefs and values contribute to mental health problems.
- Learn to question unreliable cultural assumptions.
- Increase your effectiveness by communicating what you learned about mental health
problems with others.
- Apply political efforts that can decrease the development of mental health problems.
“When we do not feel, our thinking is affected.”